We work to enhance refugee rights and support them to be smoothly integrated into society and granted their humanitarian rights with no discrimination. We believe that refugees should have access to basic rights, such as education, health care and job opportunities.
Rights Radar believes the right to freedom of expression and justice, rights for women, children, people with disabilities and refugees are fundamental issues and represent the core topics of our work and activities.
Share This Post
- Yemen: UN Should Include the Issue of Torture Victims in the Mission of its Envoy to Save the Lives of Detainees
- (العربية) اليمن: رايتس رادار تطالب الأمم المتحدة إدراج ضحايا التعذيب الوحشي ضمن مهمّة مبعوثها لإنقاذ حياة المعتقلين
- Yemen: Rights Radar calls on the UN to put an end to the suffering of the IDPs of Hodeidah
- Yemen: Rights Radar Calls on the UN to Urgently Put an End to the Killing of Detainees and Journalists
- Yemen: The Deadly Blockade