WHO WE ARE:
Rights Radar is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that monitors, promotes and defends human rights in the Arab world. It was founded by a group of Arab human rights defenders and activists. We monitor, document and report violations against human rights, as well as provide advocacy and legal support for victims and capacity building for human rights activists. We cover all topics and areas of human rights, including media freedom and freedom of expression, women’s rights, children’s rights, disability rights, refugee rights and right to justice.Rights Radar works through a wide network of professional reporters and monitors on the ground, using the latest techniques in monitoring and documenting human rights cases.
– Monitoring and documenting violations against human rights in the Arab World.
– Providing advocacy and legal support for Arab victims of human rights abuses.
– Capacity building and leadership development for Arab human rights activists.
– Networking and communicating with international human rights organizations.
To provide excellence in monitoring and documenting the status of human rights in the Arab world.
Rights Radar monitors and documents human rights abuses in the Arab world in order to reduce violations against human rights and track the perpetrators, advancing the principle of no-impunity We do this using professional and proven method, providing advocacy and legal support for Arab victims of human rights violations, creating training opportunities for human rights’ capacity building and leadership, as well as networking and communicating with international human rights organizations.
- Independency and balance.
- Credibility and excellence.
- Professionalism and responsibility.